Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Claude Lakey, Sam Marowitz
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Johnny McAfee
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – George Davis (9)
- Bass [Uncredited] – Thurman Teague
- Cello [Uncredited] – Elias Friede
- Drums [Uncredited] – Mickey Scrima
- Flugelhorn [Uncredited] – Willard Culley
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Ben Heller
- Piano [Uncredited] – Al Lerner (2)
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Corky Corcoran
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Dalton Rizzotto, Harry Rodgers, Hoyt Bohannon
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Alex Cuozzo, Claude Bowen, Nick Buono
- Trumpet [Uncredited], Leader – Harry James (2)
- Viola [Uncredited] – Bill Spears (tracks: A), Sam Freed (tracks: A)
- Violin [Uncredited] – Abraham Hochstein (tracks: B), Cyril Towbin, Jack Lee (3), John De Voogdt (tracks: A), Leo Zorn, Ray Martinez (3), Sam Caplan
"Manhattan Serenade" recorded July 15, 1942.
"Daybreak" Based on Theme of "Mardi Gras" From Mississippi Suite and recorded July 22, 1942.
Both sides recorded in Hollywood, CA.
For perfect tone
Use Columbia Needles
Made in U.S.A.
Recording dates/locations and performance credits from Jazz and Ragtime Records (1897-1942): A-K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): HCO 854
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): HCO 868
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Stamped): HCO 854 13 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): HCO 868 13