Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Amongst The Heather||6:01|
|2||The Burning Of Tara||6:01|
|3||The Sea Maiden
Bagpipes – John Goff
|5||Over Nine Waves||3:38|
|6||March To Loch Barren||2:35|
|8||Sheep-Crook And Black Dog
Bass – Dave Clark*Voice – Erica Little*
Harp – Dave Clark*
Bagpipes – John GoffLyrics By – Erika LittleMusic By, Narrator – SVT*Strings – Jackie Gratz, Kris Force, Martha BurnsVoice – Erica Little*
|12||Green Hills Of Tyrol / The Battle's O'er||2:59|
- Design [Artwork Design] – SVT*
- Illustration [Illustration Of Field Spirit] – Ivan Bilibin*
- Layout [Assistance] – The Earl Of Kuck*
- Mastered By – Dave Ed*
- Recorded By [Additional] – Dave Clark*
- Synthesizer, Acoustic Guitar, E-Bow, Electric Guitar, Piano, Engineer, Effects [Reverb, Delay, Distortion, Feedback], Loops, Mixed By – Steve Von Till
- Written-By – SVT* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 9), Traditional (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8 to 10, 12)
Mastered at the Orgone Factory.
'Scarborough Fair' inspired by John Renbourn's version from 1970.
'Sheep-Crook And Black Dog' inspired by Steeleye Span's version from 1972.
'Jack Orion' inspired by Bert Jansch's version from 1966, contains a brief sample of his voice from the original.
℗ and © 2005 Neurot Recordings
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 58457 10372 2
- Matrix / Runout: A 7301 NER372 D50911-01
- Mastering SID Code: L388
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100