- Edited By, Effects [Treatments], Mixed By [Mixes] – Z'EV
- Musician [Hati] – Dariusz Wojtas*, Rafał Iwanski*
- Performer [Played By], Recorded By – Hati
- Photography By [Hati Postcard] – Daniel Brozek*
- Photography By [Zev Postcard] – Anne Bean
- Pipe [Wooden Pipes], Trumpet [Wooden Trumpet (ligawka), Signal Trumpet], Horns [Animal Horns], Crotales [Tibetan Crotals], Gong [Thailanese Gongs, Chinese Gong], Performer [Metal Discs, Aluminium Bars, Big Steel Door] – Hati
Played and recorded at studio eter & merinotex halls, Torun, Poland
February - May 2003
and previously released on
Hati - Music For Metal Idiophones (eter, 2003) and Hati - Genius Loci (eter, 2003)
Edits, treatments and mixes at studio dOp, London, UK
April & July 2005
Limited to 950 copies.
Packaged in oversized fold-out sleeve with 2 postcards.