Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Original Album] – Alan The Ghost*
- Bass, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals, Synth [Wave Sequencing] – Alan Davey
- Compiled By [Remaster Edition], Research, Coordinator – Mark Powell
- Compiled By, Arranged By – Salt Tank (tracks: 2-5 to 2-8)
- Coordinator [Additional] – Vicky Powell
- Design [Original Album] – The Leisure Process Studios*
- Design [Remaster Edition] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Percussion – Richard Chadwick
- Engineer – Paul Cobbold
- Mastered By [24-bit Ditigal Remaster] – Ben Wiseman
- Photography By – Adrian Arbib, Christopher Bissell, John Chase (5)
- Producer – Hawkwind (tracks: CD1), Salt Tank (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Remix – Astralasia (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4, 2-8)
- Sleeve Notes – Malcolm Dome
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Dave Brock
This compilation © 2012 Cherry Red Records Ltd.
CD1 originally released as Essential Records ESSCD 196 in October 1993.
Tracks 2-1 - 2-4 released as 4Real Records 4R1 in June 1993.
Tracks 2-5 - 2-8 released as 4Real Records 4R2 in 1993.
Made in the EU
16 page color booklet with sleeve notes, credits and images, regular 2CD jewel case. Early copies came enclosed in a cardboard slipcase.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 633223
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): │ATOMCD21032/A│*070598│
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 5Q76
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): │ATOMCD21032/B│*070599│
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5Q76
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|ESSCD 196||Hawkwind||It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous (CD, Album)||Essential||ESSCD 196||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|GCDHA 161-2||Hawkwind||It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous (CD, Album)||Griffin Music||GCDHA 161-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|ESMCD 390||Hawkwind||It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous (CD, Album, RE)||Essential||ESMCD 390||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ESMCD 740||Hawkwind||It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Essential, Castle Music||ESMCD 740||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|ESDLP 196||Hawkwind||It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous (2xLP, Album)||Essential||ESDLP 196||UK||1993||Sell This Version|