|Horn Concerto No. 1 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 3|
|Horn Concerto No. 2 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 4|
|A4||1. Allegro Moderato||5:33|
|Concertino For Horn And Orchestra In D Major (ed. Sherman)|
|B4||2. Allegro Ma Non Troppo||4:56|
|B5||3. Menuet & Trio||3:30|
- Composed By – Joseph Haydn (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Michael Haydn (tracks: B3 to B5)
- Conductor – Barry Tuckwell
- Engineer – Christopher Parker
- Harpsichord [B.c.] – John Constable
- Horn – Barry Tuckwell
- Liner Notes [© 1979] – Rosemary Hughes (2)
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Producer – John Fraser
Recorded on 18, 19 and 23 of May 1978 at Abbey Road Studios, London, UK.
Liner notes in English.