Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Published By – Niji Music
- Published By – Lite Dusting Music Ltd.
- Published By – Vivian Campbell Music
- Published By – Breeze Music GmbH
- Published By – Schacht Musikverlage
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Published By – Motor Music Ltd.
- Published By – GWR Records
- Recorded At – Maple Leaf Gardens
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Cobo Arena
- Published By – Kiss (4)
- Published By – Desmobile Music
- Published By – Sea-Lark Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Yameta Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – San Diego Sports Arena
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Facemelting Music
- Published By – Breeze Music
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hear 'N Aid, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hear 'N Aid, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Art Direction – John Coulter
- Coordinator [Album] – Donna Fetchko
- Design [Logo Designs] – Bill Fergusson (2)
- Executive-Producer – Bas Hartong, Michael Brokaw
- Liner Notes – Sharon Weisz
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By – Gene Kirkland, Jacki Sallow, Jodi Summers Dorland, Mark Weiss (3), Pier G. Brunelli*, Tom Farrington
- Photography By [Cover And Merchandise] – Gene Kirkland
©1986 Niji Music/Lite Dusting Music/Vivian Campbell Music.
Track A2: Recorded at Nagoya, Japan (9/19/85).
©1985 Breeze Music GmbH/Schacht Musikverlage Germany.
Track A3: Recorded at Hammersmith Odeon, London, England, during Motorhead's 10th Anniversary Celebration (6/29/85).
©1986 Motor Music Ltd. (Leo Song)/GWR Records.
Track A4: Recorded at Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto. during the 1984 "Grace Under Pressure" tour.
©1984 Core Music Publishing.
Track B1: Recorded at Cobo Arena, Detroit (12/8/84).
©1984 KISS/Desmobile Music Co.
Track B2: ©1967 Sea Iark Enterprises/Yameta Co. Ltd.
Track B3: Recorded at San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, CA (12/7/85).
©1985 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Tracks B4: Recorded at Sound City, Van Nuys, CA.
©1985 Facemelting Music.
Track B5: Produced for Breeze Music.
©1985 Breeze Music Switzerland.
Dave Meniketti and Y & T appear courtesy of A&M Records; Ted Nuggent and Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister) appear courtesy of Atlantic Records; Brad Gillis (Night Ranger) appears courtesy of Camel/MCA Records; Carmine Appice (King Cobra), Chris Holmes (W.A.S.P.) and Blackie Lawless (W.A.S.P.) appear courtesy of Capitol Records; Eric Bloom (Blue Oyster Cult), Rob Halford (Judas Priest), Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (Blue Oyster Cult) and Neal Schon (Journey) appear courtesy of CBS Records; Mick Brown (Dokken), Don Dokken (Dokken), George Lynch (Dokken), Mick Mars (Motley Crue), Vince Neil (Motley Crue) and Jeff Pilson (Dokken) appear courtesy of Elektra/Asylum Records; Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) and Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) appear courtesy of EMI Records, Ltd.; Geoff Tate (Queensryche) appears courtesy of EMI-America Records; Motorhead appears courtesy of GWR Records; Kiss, Yngwie Malmsteen, Rush, David St. Hubbins (Spinal Tap) and Derek Smalls (Spinal Tap) appear courtesy of Mercury/PolyGram Records; Scorpions appear courtesy of Mercury/PolyGram Records and EMI Records Ltd.; Frankie Banali, Carlos Cavazo and Kevin DuBrow of Quiet Riot appear courtesy of Pasha/CBS Records; Accept appears through the courtesy of Portrait/CBS Records; Rough Cutt appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records; Dio appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records and PolyGram Records; Jimi Hendrix appears by arrangement with the Jimi Hendrix estate.
"But singers and songs will never change it alone,
So we are calling you, calling you...."
Hear 'N Aid is a non-profit corporation dedicated to helping the millions of people that suffer at the hands of hunger in Africa and around the worls. Monies received by PolyGram Records, Inc. in excess of manufacturing, marketing and distribution costs are being donated to Hear 'N Aid, Inc. for the world famine relief projects.
℗1986 Hear 'N Aid, Inc. ©1986 Hear 'N Aid, Inc.
Printed in México.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Handmade): Py-19141-A R.A.C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Handmade): Py-19141-B R.A.C
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|826 044-1||Hear 'n Aid*||Hear 'n Aid (An All-Star Album For Famine Relief) (LP, Comp)||Mercury||826 044-1||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|MKL 37214||Hear'n Aid||Hear'n Aid (An All-Star Album For Famine Relief) (Cass, Comp)||Gong, Mercury||MKL 37214||Hungary||1986||Sell This Version|
|826 044-1, SEL-RP 743||Hear'n Aid||Hear'n Aid (LP, Comp)||Mercury, Sung Eum Limited||826 044-1, SEL-RP 743||South Korea||1986||Sell This Version|
|826 044-1||Hear'n Aid||Hear'n Aid (LP, Comp)||Mercury||826 044-1||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|826 044-4||Hear'n Aid||Hear'n Aid (Cass, Comp)||Mercury||826 044-4||Spain||1986||Sell This Version|