Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Can-Base Studios
- Mixed At – Can-Base Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mushroom Records (5)
- Published By – Andorra Music
- Published By – How About Music
- Manufactured By – CanBase Productions Limited
- Distributed By – CanBase Productions Limited
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Nancy Wilson (2) (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B2, B5)
- Arranged By – Heart, Mike Flicker
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Howard Leese (tracks: A3, B2, B4, B5), Rob Deans (tracks: A3, B2, B4, B5)
- Bass – Steve Fossen (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5)
- Drums – Kat Hendrikse (tracks: A3 to A5, B2, B5)
- Electric Guitar – Roger Fisher (2) (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Mike Flicker, Rolf Hennemann
- Flute – Ann Wilson (tracks: A3, B3, B5)
- Layout – Captain Paste-Up
- Lead Vocals [All] – Ann Wilson
- Mastered By – Patrick Collins
- Other [Heart Specialist] – Larry Lynn
- Photography By – Toby Rankin
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Howard Leese
- Producer, Directed By [Direction] – Mike Flicker
- Typography [Signature Lettering] – Jim Rimmer
- Written By – Ann & Nancy Wilson
- Written-By – Ann Wilson (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Nancy Wilson (2) (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
There are no credits listed for track A2.
Track A3 has a credit typo of "Acoutsic Guitar".
Track B2 is written as 'Love Me Like Music (I'll Be Your Song)' on the label and '(Love Me Like Music) I'll Be Your Song' on the sleeve.
On jacket: Manufactured and distributed by Mushroom Records ℗1975
On spine: MRS-5005 Dreamboat Annie Heart SPC Litho in Canada
On sleeve: Manufactured and distributed by Mushroom Records, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
On labels: ©℗ Manufactured and distributed by Can Base Prod., Ltd., Vancouver, B.C.
On sleeve: All compositions published by How About Music CAPAC. Copyright© 1975. Mushroom Records℗ 1975
On labels: All compositions-Andorra Music ASCAP. ℗1975 Mushroom Records
Recorded and mixed at Can-Base Studios, Vancouver, Canada.
Mastered at Kendun Recorders.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts [variant A]): MRS-5005-A 44 KENDUN-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts [variant B]): MRS-5005-A 24 KENDUN-B IT'S IN THE WAX TO THE MAX
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts [variant C]): MRS-5005-A-1D-2G
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runouts): MRS-5005-B 22 KENDUN-B GO FOR IT (MAGAZINE)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: CAPAC
Other Versions (5 of 122) View All
|MRS-5005||Heart||Dreamboat Annie (LP, Album, Gat)||Mushroom Records (5)||MRS-5005||Canada||1975||Sell This Version|
|MRS-5005||Heart||Dreamboat Annie (LP, Album, TP, Gat)||Mushroom Records (5)||MRS-5005||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|MRS 2-SP||Heart||Dreamboat Annie (LP, Album, Pic)||Mushroom Records (5)||MRS 2-SP||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|202 161||Heart||Dreamboat Annie (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Arista||202 161||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|C2 46491||Heart||Dreamboat Annie (CD, Album, RP)||Capitol Records||C2 46491||Canada||2007||Sell This Version|