Tracklist Hide Credits
|" Too Hot Too Handle " ( 1976 )|
|1-1||Too Hot To Handle||3:42|
|1-3||Ain't No Half Steppin'||5:08|
|1-4||Always And Forever||6:13|
|1-5||Super Soul Sister||3:55|
|1-6||All You Do Is Dial||4:08|
|1-7||Lay It On Me||3:14|
|1-8||Sho'Nuff Must Be Luv||4:03|
|1-9||I'll Beat Your Booty||2:59|
|1-11||Boogie Nights (Single Version)||3:33|
|1-12||Slip Your Disc To This||3:50|
|1-13||Boogie Nights (Special Disco Version)||4:39|
|" Central Heating " ( 1977 )|
|2-1||Put The Word Out||6:35|
|2-2||Send Out For Sunshine||4:26|
Trombone – Chris Payne*
|2-5||The Groove Line||4:19|
|2-6||Mind Blowing Decisions||4:15|
|2-7||The Star Of A Story||5:45|
|2-9||Leavin' For A Dream
Acoustic Bass – Ron Mathieson*
|2-10||Mind Blowing Decisions (Special Disco Version)||7:33|
|2-11||The Groove Line (Special Disco Version)||7:26|
- Bass – Mario Mantese
- Drums, Percussion – Ernest (Bilbo) Berger*
- Engineer – Geoff Calver (tracks: 2-2), James Guthrie
- Guitar – Eric Johns
- Guitar, Electric Piano, Piano – Roy Carter
- Keyboards – Rod Temperton
- Lead Vocals – Keith Wilder (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-11, 2-1 To 2-11)
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Tony Rounce
- Orchestrated By – John Cameron (2)
- Producer – Barry Blue
- Remastered By – Phil Kinrade
- Vocals [Lead & Backing], Percussion – Johnnie Wilder, Jr.*
- Written-By – J. Wilder* (tracks: 2-4, 2-6, 2-10), R. Temperton* (tracks: 1-1 To 2-3, 2-5, 2-7 To 2-9, 2-11)
Tracks 2-1 to 2-11 recorded at Audio International Studios, London, Utopia Studios, London, Morgan Studios, London, Marquee Studios, London, and Air Studios, London.
Track 1-10 originally released as single B-side in 1978.
Track 1-11 originally released as single A-side in 1976.
Track 1-12 originally released as single B-side in 1977.
Track 1-13 originally released as US 12" A-side in 1976.
Track 2-10 originally released as US 12" A-side in 1978.
Track 2-11 originally released as US 12" A-side in 1978.
Includes a 20 page booklet with photos and extensive liner notes by Tony Rounce.
Both albums released on GTO Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 740155208134