Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Heaven 17||(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang||4:21|
Penthouse And Pavement
Vocals – Josie James
|3||–Heaven 17||Play To Win||3:37|
Piano – Steve Travell
|5||–Heaven 17||Geisha Boys And Temple Girls||4:33|
|6||–Heaven 17||Let's All Make A Bomb||4:07|
|7||–Heaven 17||The Height Of The Fighting||3:01|
|8||–Heaven 17||Song With No Name||3:36|
|9||–Heaven 17||We're Going To Live For A Very Long Time||3:28|
Are Everything (12" Version)
Composed By – P. Shelley*
|12||–Heaven 17||I'm Your Money (12" Version)||5:11|
|13||–B.E.F.*||Decline Of The West||7:17|
|14||–B.E.F.*||Honeymoon In New York||2:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – Red Bus Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Remastered At – Hafod Mastering
- Designed At – The Red Room (3)
- Glass Mastered At – Mediamotion
- Pressed By – www.mediamotion.com
- Bass, Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – John Wilson (2) (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Composed By – Gregory* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Marsh* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14), Ware* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Hik Sasaki, Jason Day
- Design [Reissue Artwork Designed By] – Kate Gaughran
- Engineer – Steve Rance (tracks: 5, 7 to 9)
- Engineer, Producer [Assistant To The Producers] – Peter Walsh (tracks: 2 to 4, 6)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Ray Smith (10)
- Producer – British Electric Foundation
- Remastered By – Donal Whelan
- Sleeve Notes – John Gill (6)
- Synthesizer [Synthetic Horns] – The Boys Of Buddha
- Synthesizer, Piano, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Synthesizer, Saxophone, Percussion – Ian Craig Marsh
- Vocals – Glenn Gregory
Track 1 recorded and mixed in Sheffield.
Tracks 2 to 4 recorded at Maison Rouge and mixed at The Townhouse.
Tracks 5, 7 to 9 basic tracks recorded in Sheffield and mixed at Red Bus Studios.
Track 6 recorded in Sheffield, mixed at The Townhouse.
Reissue artwork designed at The Redroom for EMI.
℗ 2006 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2006 Virgin Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd, except for tracks 11, 13 & 14 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Matrix variant 2 has a square sticker on the back jewel case stating "MADE IN THE EU".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 94636 68022 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 094636680224
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC3098
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [MediaMotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi AAHF6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [MediaMotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 2 IFPI LW03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi AAH12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Mediamotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI AAHY4
Other Versions (5 of 59) View All
|V2208||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2208||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|CDV2208, 610 024||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV2208, 610 024||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (Remastered And Expanded) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Caroline Records||none||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|70069||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin||70069||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|CDV2208, 0777 7 87276 20||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV2208, 0777 7 87276 20||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|