- Art Direction, Design – Greenberg Kingsley
- Compiled By – Nora Farrell
- Drums, Percussion, Fiddle [Keyed Fiddle], Sampler, Vocals, Instruments [Framedrum, Stringdrum], Programmed By – Björn Tollin
- Executive-Producer – Eva Wilke, Nikolaj Steenstrup
- Hardingfele, Violin, Bagpipes [Swedish], Harp [Bowed Harp], Fiddle [Keyed Fiddle], Flute, Jew's Harp, Vocals – Anders Stake
- Liner Notes [Translation Of Lyrics] – Rauni Kanerva
- Lute, Lute [Mandora], Oud [Mora Oud], Hurdy Gurdy, Vocals – Hállbus Totte Mattson*
- Percussion [Additional] – Per-Erik Nilsson* (tracks: 4)
- Photography By – Susan San Giovanni
- Photography By [Band] – Rickard Kylberg
- Producer – Ulf Gruvberg
- Producer, Written-By – Hedningarna
- Programmed By – Andrew Scott (13), Peter Lloyd
- Programmed By [Groove And Programming] – Peter Lloyd (tracks: 2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Dag Lundquist
- Vocals [Jojk] – Wimme Saari* (tracks: 10)
- Vocals, Voice, Bass Drum – Sanna Kurki-Suonio
- Vocals, Voice, Fiddle [Bass Keyed Fiddle], Violin – Tellu Paulasto
English lyrics to songs in 10 page front insert.
Thanks to the forefathers and the foremothers.
Compiled from the albums "Kaksi!" and "TRA" [sic] by Nora Farrell
Recorded at Silence Studios in 1991, 1992 and 1994.
Mixed in Studio Decibel
© 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (Sweden), under exclusive license from Silence Records / ℗ 1992, 1994 Silence Records AB, a division of MNW Records Group AB, Sweden.
Manufactured by RED / "TriStar" and [TriStar logo] are trademarks of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 766923675625