Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Let Them Eat Vinyl
- Manufactured By – Plastic Head Distribution
- Distributed By – Plastic Head Distribution
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Lemz Music
- Published By – Headlift Music
- Published By – Goya Music (4)
- Published By – Movietone Music Corp.
- Published By – Sam Fox Publishing Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Riversound
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- A&R [Director] – Tom Whalley
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Tami Levy
- Design – Reiner*
- Management – DAM, Ltd.*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Other [Laughs And Blue Mud Masks] – Fonaas, Hazelmyer, Kurilla, Overbay, Setten
- Performer [Group] – Henry Bogdan, John Stanier, Page Hamihon*, Rob Echeverria
- Producer – Helmet (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B7), T-Ray (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B7)
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – Leslie Gerard*
- Recorded By – Anton Pukshansky (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B7), Martin Bisi (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B7)
- Songwriter – H. Bogdan* (tracks: A6, B5), P. Hamilton* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B7)
- Technician [Assisted By] – Chris Albert, Chris Curran, Joe Hogan, Rich Piszker, Anthony Gillis*
Housed in a gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 80334137316
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|92404-2||Helmet (2)||Betty (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||92404-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|AMREP 097||Helmet (2)||Betty (2x10", Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||AMREP 097||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|EW0084CD||Helmet (2)||Betty (CD, Album, RE)||4Worlds Media||EW0084CD||Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-723||Helmet (2)||Betty (Cass, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||AMCY-723||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|MVCP-27||Helmet (2)||Betty (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||MVCP-27||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|