|A4||The Big Clock||4:39|
|A5||Too Late For Tears||4:06|
|B2||Pigs And Battleships||4:05|
|B4||The Honey Trap||2:36|
|B5||The Hairy Eyeball||4:35|
- Recorded At – Mobius Music
- Bass – Hilary Hanes
- Composed By – Kaiser*, Hanes*, Hanes*
- Design [Album] – Christin Schindler, Claus Peter Bäuerle*
- Drums – John Hanes (2)
- Engineer – Henry Kaiser, Oliver Dicicco
- Guitar – Amos Garrett (tracks: B5), Fred Marshall (tracks: A2), Glen Philips (tracks: A1), Henry Kaiser, John Abercrombie (tracks: A5)
- Photography [Artist] – Jim Marshall
- Producer – Henry Kaiser
There are never more than two guitar tracks present.
'T-Men', 'The Big Clock' and 'Java Jack' are live trio recordings with no overdubs.
All selections were free-improvised.
'The Big Clock' is dedicated to John Zorn.
Recorded at Mobius Music, San Francisco.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Label Code): LC 8847