- Composed By – Henry Purcell
- Countertenor Vocals – Alfred Deller
- Design, Layout – Atelier Relations
- Engineer – Jean-François Pontefract
- Harpsichord – William Christie
- Photography By, Cover [Alfred Deller] – Alan Howlett
- Recorded By – Jean-François Pontefract
- Sleeve Notes [French] – Henry De Rouville
- Sleeve Notes [Translation Into English] – D. Yeld*
- Sleeve Notes [Translation Into French] – M. Sennet*
- Sleeve Notes [Translation Into German] – Escha (2)
- Viol [Basse De Viole] – Wieland Kuijken
- Violin [Violon Baroque] – Roderick Skeaping (tracks: A1)
Recorded during the first days of spring 1979.
The gate-fold sleeve contains an extra inserted/glued 2-sided page.
The sleeve notes as well as the verses (sung texts) are displayed in English, French and German.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label): A-4438 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label): A-4438 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout - etched by hand): 020 HM249A TL (TL = intertwined)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout - stamped): A-4438 A-1/79 S II
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout - etched by hand): 020 A-4438-B-2 HM249B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A and B - runout): Made in Germany
- Other (Suffix catalog# - Boxed in separately): HM 57