Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By – Juan Carlos Calderon* (tracks: A1, B1, B4, B6)
- Art Direction – Ayeroff & Beeson
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A1, B4 to B6), "Ready" Freddy Washington* (tracks: A3, A5, B1), Victor Ruiz Pazos (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
- Cover [Design] – Elizabeth Paul
- Drums – Carlos Vega (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
- Engineer – Howard Lee Wolen
- Engineer [Additional] – Bryan Stott, Don Hahn, John Beverly Jones, Steve Katz (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Benny Faccone
- Guitar – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B5, B6), Carlos Rios (2) (tracks: A3, B1, B4, B6), Miguel Peña (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3), Tim May (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B6)
- Harp – Gayle Levant (tracks: A3, A5, B3)
- Keyboards – Bill Cuomo (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4), Michel Colombier (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3, B5, B6)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B2, B4, B6)
- Photography By – Richard Avedon
- Producer – Herb Alpert, José Quintana
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Lisa Marie (3)
- Remix – Bryan Stott
- Strings – Gary Gertzweig's String Section
- Synthesizer – Bill Cuomo (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4, B6), Michel Colombier (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B5)
- Trumpet [All Trumpets Played By] – Herb Alpert
℗ 1982 A&M Records, Inc.
Recorded at CBS Recording Studios, Mexico City, A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed in Studio "A" at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Additional recording at Studio Sound Recorders, North Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
The letter B appears next to A&M logo at the bottom of label.
A = Side 1; B = Side 2
"Twenty years have passed since I saw my first bullfight, the memories of that magical afternoon in Tijuana, Mexico, left me with an everlasting need to say thank you to the late, great matador (Rejoneador) Carlos Arruza and all my latin friends, who in one way or another, have influenced my music. This album is for you." Herb Alpert
Thanks to Abraham Laboriel for introducing me to a wonderful new friend and fabulous producer, José Quintana.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7502-13731-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075021373112
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): (SP-03731-A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): (SP-03731-B)
- Other: B
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|SP-3731||Herb Alpert||Fandango (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-3731||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|SP 3731||Herb Alpert||Fandango (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 3731||Canada||1982||Sell This Version|
|1006537||Herb Alpert||Fandango (LP, Album)||A&M Records||1006537||Costa Rica||1982||Sell This Version|
|170.069||Herb Alpert||Fandango (LP, Album)||A&M Records||170.069||Brazil||1982||Sell This Version|
|CS-3731||Herb Alpert||Fandango (Cass, Album, Club)||A&M Records||CS-3731||US||1982||Sell This Version|