Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – L. C. Fraser*
|A2||Don't Go To Strangers||2:33|
|A3||So Many Ways
Written-By – Bobby Stevenson
|A4||Trust In Me||3:45|
Written-By – Carlee Hoyles, Thomas*
|B2||Two Different Worlds||2:35|
|B3||Close Your Eyes
Written-By – Bernice Petkere
|B4||Seems Like You Just Don't Care||4:00|
- Manufactured By – Chess Producing Corp.
- Recorded At – Ter Mar Studios
- Published By – Pamlee Music Co.
- Published By – Jefferson Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Play Music Co.
- Published By – Advanced Music Corp.
- Published By – Pamco Music Inc.
- Published By – Princess Music Pub. Corp.
- Published By – Miller Music Corp.
- Published By – Fred Fisher Music Co., Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – Bunky Green, Gene Barge (tracks: A3)
- Arranged By – Phil Wright
- Baritone Saxophone – Delbert Hill
- Bass – Cleveland Eaton
- Cover, Design – Michael Reid Design
- Drums – Maurice White
- Engineer – Doug Brand
- Guitar – Roland Faulkner
- Liner Notes – Marty Faye
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Count Jackson
- Piano – Charles Stepney
- Producer, Supervised By – Gene Barge
- Tenor Saxophone – Rubin Cooper, Jr.*
- Trombone – John Avant
- Trumpet – Arthur Hoyle
A1: Pamlee Music Co., BMI
A2: Jefferson Music Co., Inc., ASCAP
A3: Play Music Corp., BMI
A4: Advanced Music Corp., ASCAP
B1: Pamco Music, Inc. BMI
B2: Princess Music Pub. Corp., ASCAP
B3: Miller Music Corp., ASCAP
B4: Fred Fisher Music Co., Inc., ASCAP\
identical to main release but DJ COPY is printed on the label under Side 1/2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label, Side A): 14832
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label, Side B): 14833
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Hand Inscribed): LP-1506 S-1 14832 TM-1650
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Hand Inscribed): LP-1506 S-2 14833 TM-1651