Tracklist Hide Credits
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "N.C.B." in a box on side 2
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "© 1963, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- "Boosey & Hawkes" applies to side A only
- "Chappell" applies to side B only
- SXL 6078 on sleeve
- SXL.6078 on labels
- Recorded 2 - 3 May 1963 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6078
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-6031-2E U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-6032-1E U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.6031
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.6032
- Rights Society (Applies to side A only): M.C.P.S.
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): N.C.B.
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|LXT 6078||Herbert Halm||After The Opera - Piano Improvisations On Der Rosenkavalier & Porgy And Bess (LP)||Decca||LXT 6078||UK||1963||Sell This Version|