Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Planets, Op. 32: Mars, The Bringer Of War
Composed By – Gustav Holst
|A2||Orphée Aux Enfers - Ouvertüre (Orpheus In The Underworld - Overture)
Composed By – Jacques Offenbach
|A3||An Der Schönen, Blauen Donau (The Blue Danube Waltz), Op. 314
Composed By – Johann Strauss Jr.
|B1||Die Zauberflöte - Ouvertüre (The Magic Flute - Overture)
Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
|B2||Les Contes D'Hoffmann (The Tales Of Hoffmann) - Barcarole
Arranged By – Manuel RosenthalComposed By – Jacques Offenbach
|Symphonie Classique, Op. 25
Composed By – Serge Prokofieff*
|B5||3. Gavotta. Non Troppo Allegro||1:42|
|B6||4. Finale. Molto Vivace||4:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Art Direction – Lutz Bode
- Conductor – Herbert von Karajan
- Edited By – Christopher Alder (tracks: A3), Jobst Eberhardt (tracks: A3), Rainer Höpfner (tracks: A2, B2), Reinhild Schmidt (tracks: A1, B1, B3 to B6)
- Engineer – Günter Hermanns
- Orchestra – Berliner Philharmoniker
- Photography By – Holger Matthies
- Photography By [Cover] – Holger Matthies
- Producer – Günther Breest
- Recorded By [Recording Supervision] – Michel Glotz
Cover Photo: Holger Matthies, Hamburg.
Please note that the playing time of side one is significantly longer than that of side two.
This musicassette is designed to give improved sound reproduction on any conventional playback equipment. For explanation please see the test inlay.
Digital recording on chromium dioxide (CrO2) tape.
This recording can be played on any conventional sound-reproducing equipment. The original tape is a digital recording, a new process that represents the latest development in the field of sound recording an will make possible an exceptional brilliance and transparency of sound.