Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||You Bet Your Love
Written-By – A. Willis*, D. Rubinson*, H. Hancock*, J. Cohen*
Written-By – A. Willis*, D. Rubinson*, H. Hancock*
|A3||Ready Or Not
Congas – Sheila EscovedoGuitar, Drums – Ray Parker, Jr.*Timbales – Coke EscovedoWritten-By – J. Cohen*, R. Parker, Jr.*
Written-By – B. Good*, D. Rubinson*, H. Hancock*, J. Cohen*
|B2||Honey From The Jar
Written-By – H. Hancock*, J. Cohen*
Bass – Freddie WashingtonDrums – James LeviEngineer – Bryan BellGuitar, Co-producer [Produced With] – Wah Wah Watson*Soprano Saxophone – Bennie MaupinWritten-By – H. Hancock*, M. Ragin*
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc. – 35764
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Published By – Hancock Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Polo Grounds Music
- Published By – Raydiola Music
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Recorded At – Bear West Studios
- Mixed At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Art Direction – Tony Lane (2)
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Shigenari Onishi
- Backing Vocals – Julia Tillman Waters, Luther Waters, Maxine Willard Waters, Oren Waters
- Bass – Ed Watkins*
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Jeffrey Cohen
- Design – Jan Weinberg
- Drums – James Gadson
- Engineer – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cheryl Ward, Chris Minto, Ken Kessie, Leslie Ann Jones
- Engineer [Keyboard And Vocoder] – Bryan Bell
- Guitar – Ray Obiedo
- Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Vocoder – Herbie Hancock
- Percussion – Bill Summers
- Percussion [Additional] – Bryan Davis*
- Producer – Dave Rubinson & Friends Inc.*, Herbie Hancock
- Programmed By [Additional Synthesizer Programming] – Gordon Bahary
Recorded, mixed and mastered at the Automat, San Francisco, CA. A product of Catero Sound Co., San Francisco, CA.
B3 recorded at Bear West Studio, San Francisco, CA.
Sleeve has mastering credit for Phil Brown as per the artwork from the original US release, but it's not applicable here. This record was mastered at CBS Canada's in-house facilities (engineer not known) and plated at Customatrix.
℗ 1979 CBS Inc. © 1979 CBS Inc.
A1, A2: © 1978 Hancock Music, Irving Music, Inc. and Polo Grounds Music (BMI)
A3: © 1978 Raydiola Music (ASCAP) and Polo Grounds Music (BMI)
B1, B2: © 1978 Hancock Music and Polo Grounds Music (BMI)
No publisher details listed for B3.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 35764
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 35764
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area, variant 1): o AL-35764-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area, variant 1): o BL-35764-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area, variant 2): o AL-35764-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area, variant 2): o BL-35764-1B
- Other: B9
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|JC 35764||Herbie Hancock||Feets Don't Fail Me Now (LP, Album)||Columbia||JC 35764||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|471238 2, COL 471238 2||Herbie Hancock||Feets Don't Fail Me Now (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy, Columbia, Legacy||471238 2, COL 471238 2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|none||Herbie Hancock||Feets Don't Fail Me Now (7xFile, FLAC, Album, 96k)||Columbia, Legacy||none||US||2013|
|CDCBS 83491||Herbie Hancock||Feets Don't Fail Me Now (CD, Album)||CBS||CDCBS 83491||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CBS 83491||Herbie Hancock||Feets Don't Fail Me Now (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 83491||Europe||1979||Sell This Version|