- Artwork By, Photography By – Poppmann DTM*
- Choir – Benno Verch, Hans Tomato
- Choir, Guitar [Guitars], Programmed By – Tom Gruschwitz
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Choir – Alexander Istschenko*
- Music By – Lea*, Holder*
- Piano – Dr. Totenhöfer*
- Producer, Arranged By – Project Skull
- Producer, Arranged By, Vocals [Solo], Words By – Rex Joswig
- Recorded By – Mircea Dan Ionascu
(P) Plattenmeister/ D.D.R.
(C) Der Verlag, Silberstedt '96.
Music by Holder/ Lea, Barn Publishing (Slade) Ltd.
Words by Rex Joswig / except refrain originally by Slade.
Recorded by Mircea Dan Ionascu at Autumn Lab Pfefferberg, Berlin '96.
Version 7 created by Project Skull in Terrible Autumn '95.
Mixed and mastered by Alexander Istschenko, Berlin '96.
Choir: Antona + Anastasia Mo, Lou, Alex Istschenko, Katja Wenzel, Walpurga, Inga Kowalewski, Dardarski, Paul, Herrmann, Benno Verch, Hans Tomato, Tom Gruschwitz.
Musical striptease by Diana Belling.
Respect to Captain Beefheart, Anastasias Spieluhr and the spirit of Slade.
"X-Mas Mantra" created by Rex Joswig using sounds by Armia (Poland), Autopsia (Czechia) & Attrition.
Inspired by John Carpenter, female angels were Britta + Ira.
Produced & mixed by Rex Joswig.
Coordination by Geli Kapunkt.
(H)artwörk & Photox by Poppmann DTM.
Layout control by Mueller / WIM Berlin.
Xtra thanx to Michael Schiewack the head of MDR Sputnik for supporting "Die Lebende Repetiermaschine".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 71875-61061-28
- Label Code: LC 7483
- Rights Society: GEMA