|2||Death Warmed Up||9:10|
|3||Pushed, But Not Forgotten||4:50|
|4||Walking Down Their Outlook||5:00|
|7||Blankman Cries Again||8:25|
- Bass Guitar – Peter Pavli
- Composed By – High Tide (tracks: 7 to 9), Roger Hadden (tracks: 6), Simon House (tracks: 6), Tony Hill (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Tim Chacksfield
- Design [Compact Disc Package Design] – Phil Smee
- Design [Original High Tide Sleeve Design] – Joanna Enderby-Smith
- Drums, Piano, Organ [Pipe] – Roger Hadden
- Engineer – George Chkiantz (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Organ – Tony Hill
- Illustration, Design [Front Cover Illustration And Original Sea Shanties Sleeve Design] – Paul Whitehead
- Producer – Denver Gerrard* (tracks: 1 to 6), High Tide (2) (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Violin [Electric], Organ, Piano – Simon House
℗ 1994 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Liberty Records.
© 1994 Liberty Records
Made in the UK
Printed in U.K.
Sea Shanties recorded 2nd, 18th and 29th of June and the 8th of July at Olympic Studios, London.
High Tide recorded on 5th, 10th, 20th and 25th April and the 6th of May at Morgan Studios, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24382 97112 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 829711 . 1 EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1406
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 829711 . 1:2:3 EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 829711 . 1 :2:9 EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1436
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0249
- Other: UK: CZ 530