|Illiac Suite For String Quartet (1957)|
|Computer Cantata (1963)|
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Cello – Lee Duckles (tracks: A1-A4)
- Composed By – Lejaren Hiller (tracks: A1-B5), Leonard Isaacson (tracks: A1-A4), Robert Baker (2) (tracks: B1-B5)
- Conductor – Jack Mckenzie (tracks: B1-B5)
- Ensemble [Quartet] – University Of Illinois Composition String Quartet (tracks: A1-A4)
- Orchestra – The Contemporary Chamber Players Of The University Of Illinois (tracks: B1-B5)
- Soprano Vocals – Helen Hamm (tracks: B1-B5)
- Viola – Theodore Lucas (tracks: A1-A4)
- Violin – David Rosenboom (tracks: A1-A4), William Mullen (tracks: A1-A4)
Side two was also released in 1973 on CRI SD 310.
The track titles on this LP are briefer than those used on the above two releases.
Extensive notes by Hiller accompany this LP. Collaborative composition for each work was done by computer, and the score was then performed by musicians.
Publisher is Theodore Presser, ASCAP.