|–Lejaren Hiller – Leonard Isaacson||Illiac Suite For String Quartet|
|–Lejaren Hiller – Robert Baker (2)||Computer Cantata|
- Cello [University Of Illinois Composition String Quartet] – Lee Duckles (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Composed By – Lejaren Hiller, Leonard Isaacson (tracks: A1 to A4), Robert Baker (2) (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Conductor – Jack McKenzie (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Engineer [Studio Engineer] – James Campbell (2)
- Ensemble – University Of Illinois Composition String Quartet* (tracks: A1 to A4), The Contemporary Chamber Players Of The University Of Illinois (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Liner Notes – Lejaren Hiller
- Recording Supervisor [Director Of Engineering] – Val Valentin
- Soprano Vocals – Helen Hamm (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Viola [University Of Illinois Composition String Quartet] – Theodore Lucas (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Violin [University Of Illinois Composition String Quartet] – David Rosenboom (tracks: A1 to A4), William Mullen (tracks: A1 to A4)
Side two was also released in 1973 on CRI SD 310.
The track titles on this LP are briefer than those used on the above two releases.
Extensive notes by Hiller accompany this LP. Collaborative composition for each work was done by computer, and the score was then performed by musicians.
Publisher is Theodore Presser, ASCAP.
A1 to A4 composed 1957
B1 to B5 composed 1963
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP