|A2||Save Yourself For Me||4:32|
|A4||I Do Remember||4:29|
|B2||Save Yourself For Me||4:32|
|B4||I Do Remember||4:29|
- A&R [Direction] – Allan Tate, John Kuramoto
- Art Direction – Lane/Donald
- Cover, Photography By [Cover Photograph: "Triangle, Bermuda" By] – John Pfahl
- Executive-Producer – Wayne Edwards (2)
- Management – Anaba Management
- Other [Make-up] – Jerry Munchweiler
- Photography By – Mike Hashimoto
- Producer – Dan Kuramoto
- Written-By – D. Kuramoto*
Excerpts from the album "Another Place"
DEMONSTRATION ONLY - NOT FOR SALE
© 1985 CBS Inc. / ℗ CBS Inc.
"Hiroshima Sampler" appears on spine.
Hiroshima "Another Place" appears on sleeve and labels.
Same tracks appear both sides, no specific A or B side indicated on release, however a black triangle inside circle appears on one label side and not on the other. For reference purposes, the A side in runout details features the black triangle, the B side without triangle.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Labels, A & B sides): XSM 173543
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side, [stamped]):  P (T) XSM-173543 - 1A [C or D]
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side, [stamped]): P (T)  XSM-173543-1A [C or D]