|A||Drive My Blues Away|
|B||I've Rode The Southern And The L. & N.|
- Manufactured By – Brunswick Record Corporation
- Vocals, Yodeling, Guitar [Uncredited] – Homer Callahan
Side B recorded 10 April 1935 in New York, NY.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 17276 1-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 17278 2-A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 17276
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 17278