- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Directed By – Luca Scherani
- Artwork, Design, Layout – Eugenio Crippa
- Bass [Fretted & Fretless Bass] – Daniele Sollo
- Brass [Brass Section], French Horn – Alberto Repetto
- Brass [Brass Section], Tenor Saxophone – Maurizio Zofrea
- Brass [Brass Section], Trombone – Federico Curotto
- Brass [Brass Section], Trumpet – Marco Callegari
- Drums, Percussion [Orchestral Percussion] – Paolo "Paolo" Tixi*
- Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar – Laura Marsano
- Engineer – Rossano "Rox" Villa*
- Executive-Producer – Matthias Scheller, Samantha Parrello
- Grand Piano [Yamaha Grand Piano], Synthesizer [Korg Sigma Synthesizer], Synthesizer [Minimoog], Mellotron, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer Electric Piano], Electric Organ [Hammond B3], Bouzouki – Luca Scherani
- Mastered By – Marco Lacchini
- Music By – Fabio Zuffanti
- Pedalboard [Bass Pedals], Effects [Treatments & Devices] – Fabio Zuffanti
- Producer – Fabio Zuffanti, Luca Scherani
- Strings – Formus String Quartet
- Strings [Formus Strings Quartet], Cello – Chiara Alberti
- Strings [Formus Strings Quartet], Viola – Ilaria Bruzzone
- Strings [Formus Strings Quartet], Violin [First Violin] – Sylvia Trabucco
- Strings [Formus Strings Quartet], Violin [Second Violin] – Alessandra Dalla Barba
- Woodwind [Woodwind Section], Bassoon – Sofia Bartolini
- Woodwind [Woodwind Section], Flute – Joanne Roan
- Woodwind [Woodwind Section], Oboe – Luca Tarantino
Title inside booklet is: "Symphony N° 1 : Cupid & Psyche"
CD comes in typical papersleeve cardboard sleeve. Includes a separate 8-page booklet.
Track durations are not mentioned on the covers and are given for reference (from EAC data).
Cat.# is AMS 258 CD on back cover; ams 258 cd on disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8016158325836
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ59
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AHK07
- Matrix / Runout: HR - 9026 - AMS258CD -A064316
- Rights Society: s.i.a.e.