Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||World Of The Future||5:03|
|4||The Door With 5000 Locks||3:50|
|5||Mad At The World
Written-By – Roger Rose
|7||Your Side Of The Mask||3:29|
|11||Song Of Siberia (Canción De Siberia)
Written By – Lewis, Sherman, Morét
|12||Dead Or Happy||5:26|
|13.1||Teaching Your Machine To Sing
Voice [Uncredited] – Ronnie Martin
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Eric Melzer, Ronnie Martin
- Drums [Acoustic], Percussion [Strange] – Steve Elkins
- Edited By [Digital], Loops [Tape Loops], Performer [Interludes] – Robert Gutschow
- Executive-Producer, A&R – Ronnie Martin
- Producer, Engineer, Recorded By – House Of Wires
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Jon Sonnenberg, Robert Gutschow
- Tap Dance – Timothy Pinkham
- Vocals, Sampler, Bass [Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric], Banjo, Electric Piano, Accordion [Accordian] – Jon Sonnenberg
- Written-By – House Of Wires (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10, 12 to 13.2)
Sleeve notes on track 11: “(original on old 78 phonograph performed by the Knickerbockers) 1940 written by Lewis, Sherman, and Morét”
Track 13.2 is not listed, and is a reprise of “The Door with 5000 Locks”.
Some CDs are mostly in black writing with a little in red, and some are the opposite of this.
Front insert: 6-page foldout booklet, color print exterior and interior.
Back insert: color print exterior and interior.
Disc tray: clear.
CD: 3 spot-color print (white, red, and black).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 47077 11292 4
- Other (SPCN): 7474012111
- Other (CMTA Code): AMXXXX
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 166B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1675
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed): 1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout: TND1129