Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Painting] – Steg
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Stephen W. Tayler (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Lyrics By – Howard Jones (tracks: A2 to A5, B1 to B3), William Bryant (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3 to B5)
- Mastered By [Runout ⚾] – Greg Calbi
- Music By – Howard Jones
- Photography By – Simon Fowler (2)
- Producer – Rupert Hine (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Producer, Engineer – Colin Thurston (tracks: B1)
- Sides A and B: Specialty Records Corporation (SRC) logo and STERLING are stamped
Also available: An Allied Record Company (-AR matrix) pressing, and a pressing with white-background labels.
Catalog number 60346-1 on labels and back cover (lower right), 9 60346-1 on spine.
Black centre labels. A pressing with white labels is also available.
All songs published by Warner Bros Music Ltd. (Controlled and administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp., BMI.)
All lyrics ©1983 Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
℗©1984 WEA Records Ltd. except:
What Is Love? and New Song ℗1983 WEA Records Ltd.
Mfg. by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records.
Elektra/Asylum Records, A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-E-60346-1-A-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-E-60346-1-B-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): STERLING ⚾ 1-1SM1-1 STE-60346-A-1 [SRC logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): 1-1 STERLING ⚾ [SRC logo] STE-60346-B-1
- Barcode: 0 7559-60346-1 6
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 57) View All
|WX1, 240335-1||Howard Jones||Human's Lib (LP, Album, Whi)||WEA, WEA||WX1, 240335-1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|240335-2, 9 60346-2 (US)||Howard Jones||Human's Lib (CD, Album)||WEA, Elektra||240335-2, 9 60346-2 (US)||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9 60346-4||Howard Jones||Human's Lib (Cass, Album)||Elektra||9 60346-4||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|240 335-2, 2 40335-2, 9 60346-2||Howard Jones||Human's Lib (CD, Album)||WEA, WEA, Elektra||240 335-2, 2 40335-2, 9 60346-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|240 335-4||Howard Jones||Human's Lib (Cass, Album)||Elektra||240 335-4||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|