- Composed By [All Compositions], Piano [Kawai] – Walter Hus
- Directed By [Artistic Director] – Michel Dikovec
- Engineer [Recording Engineer For Acoustic Recordings] – Jarek Frankowski
- Layout – Koen Bruyñeel
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Marie Brouchot
- Producer [Production] – '...Happy new ears''*, Limelight vzw
- Technician [Tuning] – Bas van der Meijden
Recorded March 1996 - Maison Maene, Brussels
4 Préludes: piano-transcription of 2nd String Quartet 'Le Désir' (1991) - published by Editions Salabert, Paris
Toccata: piano-transcription of 'Five to Five' for String Quartet (1984)
This release has been made possible by the support of KULAK-University and the Ministry of the Flemish Community.
Made in Belgium by I.S.P.
Packaging: standard jewel case with 8 page foldout booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L292
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2W15
- Matrix / Runout: ISP CD/HNE 002 01
- Rights Society: SABAM T.M.