- Other [Handfilmed Images] – Tom Kloeck (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Other [Lasershow] – PP Lighting Antwerpen (tracks: 4)
- Other [Lights Engineer] – Koen Van De Merckt (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Other [Organisation] – Vzw. Greenroom (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Performer – Ah-Cama Sotz* (tracks: 4), Djen Ajakan S.* (tracks: 1 to 3), Hybryds (tracks: 4), Magthea (tracks: 1 to 3), Vidna Obmana, Yasnaia* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Performer [Credited To] – Magthea (tracks: 4), Yasnaia* (tracks: 4)
<i>Music For Exhibiting Water With Contents</i>: Live performance in the Aquarias of the Zoo of Antwerp, June 2, 1993.
<i>Low budget videorecording. Mono recorded sound. Optimal visual conditions can be obtained by changing the color, brightness and contrast of your TV set.</i>
Contains two print inserts with golden/black/white tribal motifs.
Inside the video case there is a sticker with this handwritten note:
<i>(Soundrecording = Distorted) + Extra Excerpt: Ritual of the Rave Live France 28 Oct 94</i>
On the video cassette, a sticker says <i>Hybryds - Music for Rituals</i>.