|CD1-1||The Gospel According To The I.E.M.||12:58|
|CD1-2||The Last Will And Testament Of Emma Peel||8:10|
|An Escalator To Christmas|
|CD2-1||An Escalator To Christmas||10:33|
|CD2-4||An Escalator To Christmas (Extended)||13:04|
|CD2-5||I.E.M. Have Come For Your Children||8:11|
|CD3-3||We Are Not Alone||8:02|
|CD3-7||Shadow Of A Twisted Hand Across My House||20:23|
|CD3-8||Goldilocks Age 4||1:12|
|IEM Have Come For Your Children (2001)|
- Design [Arcadia Son Sleeve Design] – Carl Glover (4), Heather Park
- Engineer [Recording] – Dave Anderson (3) (tracks: CD4-1 to CD4-6)
- Other [Projected By] – Incredible Expanding Mindfuck, The (tracks: CD1-1 to CD1-4, CD3-1 to CD3-8)
- Performer – Colin Edwin (tracks: CD4-1 to CD4-6), Geoff Leigh (tracks: CD4-1 to CD4-6), Mark Simnett (tracks: CD4-1 to CD4-6)
- Performer, Producer – Incredible Expanding Mindfuck, The*
Box set consists of:
CD1: I.E.M. (tf73)
CD2: An Escalator to Christmas (tf74)
CD3: Arcadia Son (tf75)
CD4: IEM Have Come For Your Children (tf76)
I.E.M. previously released I.E.M. on vinyl, 1996, and I.E.M., 1998. CD with "Headphone Dust" as a bonus track.
Arcadia Son previously released I.E.M. - Arcadia Son on vinyl, May 2001, and I.E.M. - Arcadia Son CD, January 2002.
IEM Have Come For Your Children previously released IEM* - IEM Have Come For Your Children on CD, September 2001, and as a double LP vinyl edition, March and August 2003.
An Escalator to Christmas CD compiled from various releases:
Tracks CD2-1 and CD2-2 previously released as An Escalator to Christmas 12" EP, April 1999.
Tracks CD2-3 and CD2-4 were bonus tracks included on the I.E.M. 1996-99 CD compilation, October 2005.
Track CD2-5 was a bonus track on the I.E.M. Have Come For Your Children double LP vinyl edition.
Contains an unlisted track (CD2-6) with a 30-second pregap of silence, comprising a spoof of lens-cleaning CDs.
Arcadia Son performed and projected 1999-2000, except "Goldilocks Age 4" 1972.
Arcadia Son photos retrieved from SW archives.
℗ © 2010 IEM under exclusive licence to Tonefloat.
The protection symbol on the CDs lists 2009 as the year of first publication. No year listed for the copyright symbol.
Artist spelled as IEM at the CD sleeve spines and in the credits on the sleeves.
Artist spelled as I.E.M. at the CD1/CD2/CD3 cover artwork.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Barcode comes as a sticker with the text WILSON, STEVEN I.E.M.): 8 716059 002408
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [Compact Disc logo] docdata media CD TONEFLOAT TF73
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 3613
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [Compact Disc logo] docdata media CD TONEFLOAT TF74
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 3614
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): [Compact Disc logo] docdata media CD TONEFLOAT TF75
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 3613
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): [Compact Disc logo] docdata media CD TONEFLOAT TF76
- Mastering SID Code (CD4): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD4): IFPI 3613