Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Nick Egan
- Design – Hans Leijdekkers, Nick Egan, Tom Bouman
- Management – MMA Management
- Management [Manager] – C.M. Murphy
- Mixed By – INXS, Mark Opitz, Niven Garland
- Photography By – Grant Matthews (2)
- Producer [Produced By] – INXS, Mark Opitz
- Typography [Lettering] – Zazou (2)
- Written-By – A. Farriss* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), J. Farriss* (tracks: 3), M. Hutchence* (tracks: 2 to 4)
4 track single includes 3 live tracks*
* Not available on any other record
Shining Star (TOL MUZIEK admin by MCA Music) / Send a Message (MCA Music) / Faith in Each Other (TOL MUZIEK admin by MCA Music) / Bitter Tears (TOL MUZIEK admin by MCA Music)
Shining Star taken from the album Live Baby Live
*[tracks 2, 3 & 4] Live recordings from London, Sydney, Paris, New York.
Lettering: Zazou Los Angeles
℗ 1991 INXS.
© 1991 INXS.
℗ 1991 INXS © 1991 INXS
the copyright in this sound recording is owned by INXS and is exclusively licensed to Phonogram Ltd (London)
Front artwork has the notation "CD Single" and the disc is a plain silver with black text.
Catalogue number INXCD 18 appears on the spine and disc text. The insert flaps notes the UK number as INXCD 18 and also the Int. number as 866 029-2.
'Shining Star' is a studio recording.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 0 42286 60292 9
- Barcode: 042286602929
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Price Code: PG 940
- Matrix / Runout: INXCD18 10166181 02 % MADE IN U.K.
Other Versions (5 of 24) View All
|903175686.0||INXS||Shining Star (12", Single, Gat)||EastWest||903175686.0||Australia||1991||Sell This Version|
|none||INXS||Shining Star (VHS)||Atlantic||none||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|85942-2||INXS||Shining Star (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Atlantic||85942-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|INXDJ 18||INXS||Shining Star (Acetate, 10", S/Sided)||Mercury||INXDJ 18||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|INXMC 18, 866 028-4||INXS||Shining Star (Cass, Single)||Mercury, Mercury||INXMC 18, 866 028-4||UK & Europe||1991||Sell This Version|