Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Faith In Each Other||4:08|
|A5||By My Side||3:06|
|B2||Who Pays The Price
Harmonica – Charlie Musselwhite
|B3||Know The Difference||3:18|
|B5||On My Way
Harmonica – Charlie Musselwhite
|B6||Hear That Sound||4:06|
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Tol Muziek
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Designed At – Vivid-ID
- Art Direction – Nick Egan
- Bass – Garry Gary Beers
- Design – Nick Egan, Tom Bouman
- Drums, Keyboards – Jon Farriss
- Engineer – David Nicholas
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Andy Strange, Brendan Morley
- Guitar – Tim Farriss
- Guitar, Saxophone, Vocals – Kirk Pengilly
- Keyboards, Guitar – Andrew Farriss
- Management – MMA Management
- Management [Manager] – C.M. Murphy
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Tim Young
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Michael Halsband
- Photography By [Inside Photography] – Grant Matthews (2)
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Programmed By – Jon*, Kirk*
- Vocals – Michael Hutchence
- Written-By – A. Farriss* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B6), J. Farriss* (tracks: A2, A4), K. Pengilly* (tracks: A5), M. Hutchence* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
Rotosound strings from James Howe Inc.
Charlie Musselwhite (Courtesy of Alligator Records)
Assistant Engineer: Brendan Morley / Rhinoceros Studios
Assistant Engineer: Brendan Morley, Andy Strange / Air Studios
Cut By Tim Young, London
In memory of Bill Beers.
℗ & © 1990 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Printed in USA.
All lyrics © 1990 Tol Muziek · Rights administered by MCA Music Publishing, A Division of MCA Inc., New York, NY.
Artwork & Design: © 1990 Atlantic Recording Corporation · Printed in USA ·
All compositions published by TOL MUZIEK administered by MCA Music, ASCAP.
℗ 1990 Atlantic Records
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
7 82140-1 appears on spine outer sleeve
82140-1 appears on inner sleeve and labels
Includes color inner sleeve with lyrics.
Written by J. Farrris & M. Hutchence appear on inner sleeve for track "Disappear"; however side one label indicates written by A. Farriss & M. Hutchence. ASCAP confirms correct songwriters are J. Farrris & M. Hutchence.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82140-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A): ST-A-907979-B 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B): ST-A-907980-A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped sides A & B): SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ST-A-907979-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ST-A-907980-SP
Other Versions (5 of 81) View All
|846 668-2||INXS||X (CD, Album)||Mercury, Phonogram||846 668-2||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|903172497-4||INXS||X (Cass)||WEA||903172497-4||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|
|50 094-1||INXS||X (LP, Album)||Popron||50 094-1||Czechoslovakia||1991||Sell This Version|
|903172497 4||INXS||X (Cass, Album, Ltd, Promo, Box)||WEA||903172497 4||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|
|846 668-2||INXS||X (CD, Album, RP)||Mercury, Phonogram||846 668-2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|