|A1||Gone With The Weed||3:25|
|B1||Out Of The Long Dark (Conception)||7:29|
|B2||Sassy (American Girl)||5:13|
|B3||Simply This (The Human Condition)||4:28|
|B4||Black Ballad (Ecce Domina)||6:56|
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Black Sun Music (2)
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Records
- Bass Guitar – Bill Kristian
- Composed By – Geoff Castle (tracks: A3), Ian Carr (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B5)
- Design, Art Direction – Chris Archer (4)
- Drums, Percussion – Roger Sellers
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Yamaha], Synthesizer – Geoff Castle
- Engineer – Mike Jarratt
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Barrett (2)
- Management – David Apps
- Mastered By – Ken Perry
- Percussion – Chris Fletcher (tracks: A3), Richard Burgess*
- Producer – Ian Carr, John Dixon (3), Nucleus (3)
- Synthesizer [Arp Oddyssey And Polyphonic] – Neil Ardley
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Alto Flute, Percussion – Brian Smith
- Trumpet, Trumpet [Amplified], Flugelhorn, Electric Piano [RMI] – Ian Carr
Also thanks to Richard Burgess, percussion, and to Chris Fletcher who played percussion on Solar Wind.
Thanks to Alf Dodd.
Recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, England, November 1978.
The first four pieces on side two were inspired by four bronze sculpture by Gerald Laing. The titles of his sculptures are in brackets.
All selections published by Black Sun Music. A Division Of Mayflower Music Corporation/SESAC
Recorded in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (runout side A, hand etched): ST-1-11916 F2 KP [unidentifiable etching]
- Matrix / Runout (runout side B, hand etched): ST-2-11916 F2 KP [unidentifiable etching]
- Matrix / Runout (runout side A & B, Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: SESAC
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|E-ST 11916||Ian Carr's Nucleus*||Out Of The Long Dark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11916||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|ST-11916||Ian Carr's Nucleus*||Out Of The Long Dark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11916||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|TC-E-ST 11916, OC 262-85 788||Ian Carr's Nucleus*, Ian Carr||Ian Carr's Nucleus*, Ian Carr - Out Of The Long Dark (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||TC-E-ST 11916, OC 262-85 788||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-85 788||Ian Carr's Nucleus*||Out Of The Long Dark (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||1C 064-85 788||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-50344||Ian Carr 's Nucleus (3)||Ian Carr 's Nucleus (3) - Out Of The Long Dark (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone, Warner Music||WPCR-50344||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|