Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – CEMA Special Markets – S21-56960
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Engineered At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CEMA Special Markets
- Copyright (c) – Razor & Tie Music Corp.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Ian Hunter, Inc.
- Published By – Hyde Park Gate Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mainman Ltd.
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson, Roy Bittan
- Baritone Saxophone – Lew Delgatto
- Bass – Gary Tallent*
- Design [CD Package Design] – Murray Brenman
- Design, Illustration – Rod Dyer, Inc., Vartan (4)
- Drums – Max Weinberg
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill (Bear) Scheniman*, Jeff Hendrickson, Ray Willard*
- Guitar, Percussion – Mick Ronson
- Harmony Vocals – Ellen Foley, Eric Bloome*, Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson, Rory Dodd, Roy Bittan
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Georgina Karvellas
- Producer – Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Don Berman, Scott Litt
- Synthesizer [ARP, Moog], Organ, Piano – Roy Bittan
- Technician [Technical Assistants] – Ed Evans (2), Ira Kemp, John Rotondi
- Tenor Saxophone – George Young (2)
- Vocals – Mick Ronson (tracks: 5)
- Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog, ARP], Organ, Percussion – Ian Hunter
- Written-By – Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson (tracks: 1)
℗ 1993 CEMA Special Markets
© 1993 Razor & Tie Music Corp.
Manufactured by CEMA Special Markets, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
All songs published by April Music Inc./Ian Hunter Inc. (ASCAP) except:
"Just Another Night" published by Hyde Park Gate Music Ltd./Mainman Ltd. (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7989-22011-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: 077775696028 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1672
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|CHR 1214||Ian Hunter||You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1214||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|6307 655||Ian Hunter||You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||6307 655||Portugal||1979||Sell This Version|
|8CH 1214||Ian Hunter||You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (8-Trk, Album)||Chrysalis||8CH 1214||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1214||Ian Hunter||You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (LP, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||CHR 1214||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1214||Ian Hunter||You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic (LP, Album, Club)||Chrysalis||CHR 1214||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|