- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories
- Piano [Uncredited] – Lovie Austin
First advertised in the Chicago Defender on October 6, 1923. This coupling was also released on Harmograph 827 (as by "Julia Powers").
Side A was recorded ca. May 21-28, 1923 in Chicago, IL.
An alternate take of side A (take 4) was also released on Paramount 12053 and Silvertone 3559 (as by "Jane Smith").
Side B was recorded ca. September 24-29, 1923 in Chicago, IL. This recording was also released on Silvertone 3559 (as by "Jane Smith").
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 1437-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 1486-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 1437