Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dead Like Us
Guitar [The Dead Parade Included... On] – Erik CarterHarmonica [The Dead Parade Included... On] – Stickman*Music By – I.F.*Performer [The Dead Parade Included The Exhortations And Eager Fingers Of] – Brad CaswellPerformer [The Dead Parade Included... On Elephant Tube] – Paul DalPorto*Performer [The Dead Parade Included] – An Anonymous Flute Wielder*, Chris Lake (3), Dren McDonald, Heidi Good, Jenya Chernoff, Lorrieann Murray, Matt Lebofsky, Penny Allman, Rich (32), Serena CushereWords By – Pin (6)
MC [M.c.] – Tony "El Evil" GallegasMusic By – I.F.*Voice – Angela CoonWords By – Pin (6)
|3||Teen Devil Worshipper (Jonathan Cantero's List Of Equipment For The 12th Of October)||2:28|
Words By, Music By – Pin (6)Written-By [Quotes From] – Bela Bartok*, Iannis Xenakis, Pierre Boulez
Words By, Music By – Pin (6)
Music By – I.F.*, Jon Axtell*Voice – Mantra Ben Y’akovaWords By – Jun*
|8||Bach Is Dead
Words By, Music By – The Residents
|9||Diggity Cow & The Dandy Mr Clyde
MC [M.c.] – Tony "El Evil" GallegasPiano – Matt EmbrieWords By, Music By – Pin (6)
Music By – Pin (6)Words By – T.S. Eliot*
|11||Cheesus (Dance Mix)
Saxophone [Sax] – Jindra DolanskýSynthesizer [Synth.] – Matt EmbrieVoice – Mantra Ben Y’akova, Stacey BlackWords By, Music By – Jun*
|12||People In Your Neighborhood
Words By, Music By – I.F.*, Sesame Street
- Artwork [Art] – Per "Ward C. Picnic" Frykdahl*
- Bass, Cello, Idiophone [Thing], Trombone, Performer [Bike Horn, Screwdriver, Saw], Vocals [Singing], Voice [Talking], Bassoon [Teneroon], Engineer – Dan Rathbun
- Design – Lorrieann Murray, Nils*
- Design [Die Cut Design] – Johnathan Grenier
- Drums, Percussion, Marimba, Performer [Mailing Tube W/ Latex Glove], Idiophone [Mouth, Metal], Vocals [Singing], Voice [Talking], Bassoon, Performer [Plunger] – Wes Anderson (4)
- Engineer [W/ Assistance From] – Mark Stickman*, Paul DalPorto*
- Guitar [12-string, Nylon, Percussion], Flute, Vocals [Singing], Voice [Talking], Castanets [Contrabass Castinettes] – Nils Frykdahl
- Guitar [Guitars], Violin, Vocals [Singing], Voice [Talking], Performer [Metal Hat, Fancy Dancing Pig, Walking] – Gene Jun
- Management – Erik Carter, Lorrieann Murray
- Photography By – Francis Fritz, Katherine Copenhaver, Lorrieann Murray, Penny Allman
- Producer – Idiots*
Recorded, mixed, & mastered in Wondrasound™ at Polymorph Studio, Oakland, CA; except Dead Like Us recorded live at The Attic in El Paso, TX, and 'Diggity' recorded live at Babyhouse in Fresno, CA--both mixed and mastered at Polymorph.
Tony "El Evil" Gallegas is credited for M.C. on Dead Like Us, but you do not hear him until the start of Idiot Song. The credits for the 'Dead Parade' may contain ellipsis (...) which mean to take the place of the credited artist when read; the credit role usually them being 'on'. The parade took place in 'beautiful El Paso, Texas'.
There appear many credits for Filthy Rotten Excuse Chickens for stage, but not for any audio on this record.
The last track isn't named at all nor or is it mentioned on the release, but is considered a reprise of Dead Like Us.