|Oedipus Rex, An Opera-Oratorio In Two Acts|
- Bass Vocals [Creon] – Karel Berman
- Bass Vocals [Messenger] – Zdeněk Kroupa
- Bass Vocals [Tiresias] – Eduard Haken
- Choir – Czech Singers Chorus
- Chorus Master – Josef Veselka
- Composed By – Igor Stravinsky
- Conductor – Karel Ančerl
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Jocasta] – Věra Soukupová
- Narrator – Jean Desailly
- Orchestra – Czech Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Performer [Shepherd] – Antonín Zlesák
- Tenor Vocals [Oedipus] – Ivo Žídek
- Text By – Jean Cocteau
- Text By [After Poem By] – Sophocles
Front cover info:
Tuning-fork Universal Use logo on top left.
"Recorded by agreement with SHV Praha".
Illustration by "Howard".
Back cover info:
Info box on top left with tuning-fork Universal Use logo, Turnabout label logo, cat#, title and credits.
"Supraphone Production, Prague. Not Licenced for Export."
Printed in U.S.A.
Includes sung text as sung and translated into English (uncredited).
Released on a hexagon Turnabout labels with "UNIVERSAL USE / Stereo can also be played Mono" on top.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side A): VS 2577 R: ARC 1-3-73
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side B): VS 2578 - 1 Pete Helffrich ARC 1-3-73