|1||No Reason To Be Shy||4:21|
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Gaitsch, Ilse DeLange
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus
- Co-producer – Ilse DeLange
- Design [Graphic Design] – Dirk Rudolph
- Drums – John JR Robinson*
- Executive-Producer – Barry Beckett
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Keyboards – Greg Phillinganes
- Mastered By – Dough Sax*, Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Csaba Petocz
- Painting – Mirjam Haberkorn
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Allard Honigh
- Producer – Bruce Gaitsch
- Recorded By – Csaba Petocz
- Recorded By [Assistant Capitol Studio B] – Jimmy Hoyson, Steve Genewick, Wil Donovan
- Recorded By [Assistant The Panic Room] – Aldo Ruggiero
- Written-By – Blue Miller, Ilse DeLange
Recorded at Capitol Studio B in Hollywood, CA and at The Panic Room in Hollywood, CA. Mixed at The Panic Room in Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at The Masteringlab in Los Angeles, CA.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
℗© 2003 Warner Music Benelux BV. An AOL Time Warner Company.
Issued in a cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050466 600950
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050466600950
- Label Code: LC 04281
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 5050466600950 V01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0575