Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Don't You Know How To Use Flippers?
Saxophone – Frank Fennell
Programmed By, Piano – Tom Hall
|6||Death To The Gremlins||4:50|
|9||Neil Young In Sportswear||5:36|
|10||E Flat Sonic Boom||7:37|
|11||Valley Of The Mummies
Drum [Rhythm] – Tom Davies
- Bass – Mark Toghill
- Drums – Matt Wiltshire
- Guitar, Piano, Organ – Tom Davies
- Guitar, Sampler – Patrick Case
- Management – Gillian*
- Photography By – Andy Marshall
- Recorded By – Matt Sampson (tracks: 8,10), Rick Dowding (tracks: 2,4,5,6,9,11), Stuart Troop (tracks: 1,3,7,8)
- Written-By, Performer, Recorded By, Producer – Immense
Recorded between April '98 and August '99 at The Coach House, Bink-Bonk, and The Blue Room, Bristol.
Tracks 1, 3, 7 and parts of 8 recorded at The Blue Room by Stuart Troop.
Tracks 2, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 11 recorded at The Coach House by Rick Dowding.
Track 10 and parts of 8 recorded at Bink Bonk by Matt Sampson.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 024545 092820
- Barcode (String): 5024545092820
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LD81
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 8Y04
- Matrix / Runout: 03736 FATCD06 SP F 17143 100999
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|FATLP06||Immense||Evil Ones & Zeroes (2xLP)||FatCat Records||FATLP06||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|FATCD06||Immense||Evil Ones And Zeroes (CD, Album, Promo)||FatCat Records||FATCD06||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|FATCD06||Immense||Evil Ones And Zeroes (CDr, Album, M/Print, Promo)||FatCat Records||FATCD06||UK||1999||Sell This Version|