Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Propeller Seeds (Spaces And Places Commentary)||9:38|
|3||Lifeline (Unplugged At ‘Propeller Seeds’ Release Party)||4:44|
|Video||Propeller Seeds (Video)
Artwork [Hair Stylist] – Magdalena TucholskaArtwork [Make Up Assistant] – Nelson CatarinoArtwork [Make Up] – Martina LuisettiCameraman [Behind The Scenes Filming] – Jennie Fagerstrom, Tom Kelly*Cameraman [Clarity Moments / Video Contributors] – Ian Shepherd (3), Isabelle Demaude (Izzy), Mark Sommerschield, Santina Balestreire, Verity AldousDesign [Costume Designer] – Fannie SchiavoniDesign [Costume Helper (with Fannie)] – Ellie SweeneyDirector Of Photography – Deane ThrussellFilm Director – Simon HenwoodFilm Editor – Dan Knight (2)Film Producer – Phil TidyOther [Runner / Ball Handler] – Elvis ScanlonOther [Water Ball Hire] – Garry Leach, Neil Edward PontProduction Manager – Matt Cummins
- Artwork [3dicd Concept], Art Direction – Andy Carne (2)
- Management [Studio Manager], Engineer [Assistant] – Kelly Snook
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Andy Miles (2)
- Noises [Felix’s Machines] – Felix Thorn
- Other [Team Heap] – James Clarke, Janet Wood, Jennie Fagerstrom, Kelly Snook, Mark Wood, Tom Kelly (6), Toseki An
- Performer [As Himself] – Thomas Ermacora
- Photography By – Cecilie Kamp, Christine Power, Frankie Galik, Ingrid Williams, James Polk (2), Jennifer White-Torres, Joana da Silva Mendes, Lindsey Dealey, Nicky Thomas-Davies, Roman Lyubimov, Ville Munter
- Producer [Additional Production] – Nick Ryan (3)
- Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Kelly Snook (tracks: 3)
- Sound Designer [Song Sound Design By] – Imogen Heap, Nick Ryan (3)
- Written-By, Producer, Performer, Mixed By – Imogen Heap
Bundle includes the Adobe Air-based “Premium 3DiCD Virtual Artwork App”.
Track 1 is in Apple Lossless format (ALAC/.m4a).
Track 2 is in AAC format (.m4a), 279 kbps.
Track 3 is in AAC format (.m4a), 245 kbps.
“Propeller Seeds (Video)” is in QuickTime format (.mov), 122 kbps, dimensions: 1920×1080, video codec: H.264.
There is another video, viewable only with an active Internet connection, through the Adobe Air-based virtual artwork app., titled “The Making of Lifeline (Video)”.
(P)&(C) 2011 Megaphonic Records under license to Sony Music Entertainment. Marketed and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment.
Made in the EU.