|1||Call Of The Wild||2:34|
|3||Breathing Down Your Back||2:36|
|4||Monkey See, Monkey Do||2:15|
|5||Island Of The Damned||3:32|
|6||Push & Shove||3:01|
|7||Who Runs The Asylum?||2:15|
|9||Kick Out The Jams||2:38|
- Bass Guitar – Court Hawley
- Drums – Terry Ingram
- Guitar – Johnny Stradinger*, Michael James Torok
- Other [Drum Tracks] – Erin Ryan
- Photography By [Back And Inside] – Jim McNelis
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Dave Augustine
- Producer – Bill Holmberg, Mike Torok*
- Vocals – Bill "Daddy Raw" Lindsey*
- Written-By – Impaler (2) (tracks: 1 to 8)
Track 9: Originally written and recorded by MC5 and was first released on their Kick Out The Jams album in 1969.
"All songs Daddy Raw Music except * [Track 9]"
"All songs written by...except Kick Out The Jams, Paradox Music, BMI"
Notes Only Credits:
"Thank You: Steve Lyford, Jeff, Dave Lambert, Dave Augustine, Blackie, Miranda Torok, Melissa Torok, Jonathan Akre, Billy Holmbert, The Gupp, The Doydie (Hey Kid!), Jerome Stadinger, Pat, Bryan, Schmoe & Kevin, Forrest J Ackerman, Bela Blasko, Tex Avery, Pro Wrestlin', Jill Tudisco, Joshua Stadinger, Holly Lunde, Zachary Lindsey, Andy Tortillotte, JJ Jefferies (Cool J), Ron Stryker, Will Bryant?, 'Big Daddy' Roth, Owen Polifka, Steve Tate, Mark Mills, Kelly Mattews, Brad Johnson, Anheuser Busch, Warner Brothers Cartoons, Mike Schnapp (Hugeness), David (Dutch) Lindsey, Darren (Big D) Lindsey, Road Crewd, Mark Lopez, Rich Holstead, Brian Eggan, Julie Johnson, Guitar works and Joe Stradinger. The Dolls, the Stuges, MC5, and any other band that got shit for being way ahead of their time."
"For a copy of lyrics and Fan Club info, write: Channel 83, 900 Grandview Ave, Roseville, MN 55113"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CHMB 6969 SM 01% A MADE IN USA
- Rights Society (Track 9): BMI