- Bass, Piano [Piano Strings] – Pete Moore (2)
- Design, Layout – In Camera, Steve Webbon*
- Drums, Piano – Jeff Wilmott
- Engineer – Mike Robinson
- Guitar, Clarinet – Andrew Gray
- Photography By – Andrew Gray
- Piano [Additional] – Suze Chebib
- Producer – In Camera (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Producer, Engineer – Eric Radcliffe (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2), John Fryer (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Recorded By – Stephen Gray (2) (tracks: D1-D3)
- Tape Op [Tape Transfers] – Andy Pearce
- Voice, Piano – David Steiner
- Written-By – In Camera
A3 to B2: released as In Camera - IV Songs, BAD 19, 1980.
A1 to B2: Engineered 1979-1980
B3, B4: released on In Camera - Fin, BAD 215, 1982.
Recorded for the John Peel Show on BBC Radio One at B.B.C. Studio 1, Broadcasting House, London, 9.12.80. First broadcast 16.12.80. Released by arrangement with BBC Music.
C1: Demo Plaistow '79
C2, C3: Live The Scala Cinema '79
C4: Live The Marquee Club '81
D1 to D3: Rehearsal session Brixton '80
The release includes a double sided poster with adverts for the 1980 single and 12" as well as a download code that includes the full track list from the CD release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 652637 350814