- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Andreas Wahnmann
All material sculptured at various locations 2001-2012.
The final mixing & editing at Lightchannel August & September 2012.
Mastered at Secretlab September 2012.
• Track 1: expanded remix version for the Inade live program 2011-2012, based on source rhythm material of the tracks "The Engine Of Space" and "Abandoned Inferno", a shorter version appeared on the V.A. Nordic Audio Modern 2012 CD, Autarkeia/Lithuania.
• Track 2: originally released on V.A. The Walls Are Whispering CD, 2003 EE Tapes/Belgium.
• Track 3: originally released on V.A. A Final Testimony 2×CD, 2004 Sekuencias De Culto/Spain.
• Track 4: finalised track version of basic material recorded during the first "The Incarnation Of Solar Architects" sessions 2004-2005, unreleased so far.
• Track 5: originally released on a Japanese split CD with Anenzephalia and Operation Cleansweep, 2006 Teito/Japan.
• Track 6: recording during 2002 for a Russian compilation project based on the Meinhof theme, this CD was never released.
• Track 7: finalised track version of unreleased source material from 2003 and 2008.
• Track 8: originally released on V.A. Untitled - A Tribute To Zdzislaw Beksinski CD, 2007 Wrotycz/Poland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 134962 █ CD AUDIO MYTHOLOGY ONE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L623
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G53
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|LOKI 57||Inade||Audio Mythology One (8xFile, MP3, Comp, 320)||Loki Foundation||LOKI 57||Germany||2014|
|none||Inade||Audio Mythology One (CD, Comp, Promo)||Loki Foundation||none||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|
|LOKI 57||Inade||Audio Mythology One (LP, Comp + CD, Comp + Ltd)||Loki Foundation||LOKI 57||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|