|1||Only In My Head||3:57|
|2||Bella Donna (The Indoria Mix)||3:39|
|3||Ode From The Road||5:18|
|5||Reason To Live||4:57|
|7||What I Feel (Blocsonic Remix)||3:12|
|8||Only In My Head (Morbid V Vs. Haze Remix)||4:15|
|9||Bella Donna (Caustic Circle Mix)||4:00|
|10||Bella Donna (Dub Remix)||4:33|
|11||Bella Donna (Live At The Taphouse)||3:26|
- Bass – Adam Probert
- Design [CD Booklet] – Creative Nerds
- Drums – Jon Vinson (2)
- Guitar – Donald Spak
- Mastered By – Shawn Franklin
- Photography By – Jay Byrd
- Producer – Indoria
- Remix – Michael 'mGee' Gregoire* (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Chuck Mosley, Michele Esper
- Vocals, Percussion – Douglas Esper
- Written-By – Chuck Mosley (tracks: 2, 9 to 11), Indoria
This UK edition contains four extra tracks (tracks 8 to 11).
Housed in a jewel case and comes with a six panel insert containing artwork, lyrics and album credits.
The CD-Text gives the album title as "You'll Never Make The Six, Super Secret UK Edition".
Chuck Mosley appears courtesy of The EMP Label Group and Thom Hazaert.
Chuck Mosley's lyrics courtesy of Uninformed Publishing (ASCAP).
Douglas Esper's lyrics courtesy of Have A Plan Publishing (ASCAP).
Snippet of Canyafornia sung by Owen Dean Esper. Sampler with permission.
What I Feel remixed by Michael 'mGee' Gregoire, http://mgee.blocsonic.com
Mastered by Shawn Franklin for TDX.
Recorded at Strangelove Recording by Adam Probert in Cleveland Ohio 2015-2016.
Photos by Jay Byrd for Byrd's Eye View Photography. Abirdseyeview@yahoo.com
CD booklet designed by (Creative Nerds - Creativenerds77@gmail.com)
Thanks to our parents, Owen and Maria, Melissa and Oliver, Pip and the Logan's, Forged In Flame, Axioma, Free Medicine for letting us borrow Jon. Infinitehive Records (UK), Chris Kniver and Primitive Race, Blocsonic, 88.7 WJCU, Donn Wobser, Dallas Huntley, Matt Glad and you for listening.
Manufactured in the EU.
Track 11 was recorded live at Federal Taphouse, Harrisburg, PA on 14th July 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 80992 15131 3
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 88092151313
- Matrix / Runout: 409031 @1 WWW.BIRAMCD.COM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHP6
- Rights Society: ASCAP