Tracklist Hide Credits
Written By – R. Carter/L. StevensonWritten-By – L. Stevenson*, R. Carter*
|B1||Psychotic Reaction (Version) (1.2)||4:55|
|Driller / As Time Goes By||3:43|
Mixed By – James (Reaction), Leon*Written-By – L. Stevenson*
|B2b||As Time Goes By
Mixed By – James (Reaction), Leon*Written-By – H. Hupfield*
- Design – Number ➈ Design*
- Executive-Producer – Leon Stevenson
- Mixed By – Leon Stevenson (tracks: A1 to B1), Paul Shubatt (tracks: A1 to B1), XTRON
- Producer – I.A.* (tracks: A1 to B1), Leon*, Richard* (tracks: A1 to B1), Wally* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Producer [With] – The Brother (2) (tracks: A1 to B1), Dave (105) (tracks: A1 to B1), Don (36) (tracks: A1 to B1), Q.E.D. (tracks: A1 to B1)
Cat#s on label: Squid 001 and rdr12-31
Cat# on spine and back cover: SQUID 002
Additional cat# on spine: RDR12-31
Side A is labeled 'This Side' and Side B is labeled 'The Other Side' on the back cover and 'Other Side' on the label.
Track B1 is listed as 'Psychotic Reaction (Version) (1.2)' on the label and 'Psychotic Reaction (extd.) on the back cover.
Track B2 is listed as 'Driller / As Time Goes By' on the label and 'Driller' on the back cover.
Producer credit is written as 'I/A/ (leon, richard + wally) with DOn+Dave (Q.E.D.) and the Brother'.
©1990 Squid Brothers Records.
Jacket made in Canada.
Tracks A1 and B1 published by Hot Shot Music.
Tracks A2 and B2a published by Baboydamo.
Track B2b published Harms Inc.
XTRON is credited for mixing on the sleeve, the others are credited for mixing on the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (This Side runout): S̶Q̶U̶I̶D̶ ̶0̶0̶1̶ .A1 RDR-12-31-A CR
- Matrix / Runout (Other Side runout): S̶Q̶U̶I̶D̶ ̶0̶0̶1̶ .B1 RDR-12-31-B CR
- Rights Society (A1, B1): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B2a): BMI
- Rights Society (B2b): CAPAC