|1||The Razor Twist||4:46|
|2||Product Of Society||5:00|
|4||The End Of Civilization||5:00|
|6||Murder The World||5:14|
|10||Fuck The Whales / Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son||14:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CPRI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PPI
- Copyright (c) – CPRI
- Copyright (c) – PPI
- Distributed By – EFA – CD 10817
- Distributed By – Edelpitch
- Distributed By – House Of Kicks Records
- Distributed By – Voices Of Wonder
- Distributed By – Tripsichord
- Distributed By – Next Stop Distribution
- Distributed By – Repulse Records
- Distributed By – Audioglobe
- Distributed By – Plastic Head Distribution
- Distributed By – M.A.B. Records
- Distributed By – Hammer Müzik
- Distributed By – Rock Extremum Records
- Distributed By – Toxic Records (7)
- Distributed By – Morbid Noizz Productions
- Distributed By – Suburban (4)
- Distributed By – Shock Distribution
- Distributed By – NSM Records
- Distributed By – Música Alternativa
- Distributed By – Rocris Disc
- Distributed By – Apostrophe (2)
- Distributed By – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Edited At – Blue Apple Lyd-Design
- Mastered At – Blue Apple Lyd-Design
- Bass – Steffen Larsen*
- Bass [Guest] – Lars Madsen (2) (tracks: 1)
- Drums – Heinz (17)
- Edited By [Digitally], Mastered By – Carl Pedersen*
- Layout, Concept By – DJ IvanHoe*
- Performer [Explosion In The End Of The Opening Song, Guest] – Bobba Fett (2) (tracks: 1)
- Photography By [Photos] – Stig Worm
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Engineer [Engineered By] – PacJan Borsing*
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Engineer [Engineered By], Music By, Lyrics By – IT*
- Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Piano, Tambourine – Jakob Hansen
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Poul Winther
- Vocals – Scott Jensen
- Vocals [Power On 7th. Son Of The 7th. Son, Guest] – Knud Therklisen (tracks: 10)
Digitally edited and mastered [...], Blue Apple Lyddesign, Odense.
Produced by Jan Borsing & Infernal Torment (written on backside of artwork).
The second part of track 10 originally performed by Iron Maiden.
7th. Son of the 7th. Son written by Harris. Published 1988 EMI Records Ltd. © 1988 Iron Maiden [Holdings] Ltd.
Manufactured in Germany.
Denmark: Edelpitch, Sweden/Norway: House Of Kicks/V.O.W., France: Tripsichord, Finland: Next Stop, Spain: Repulse, Italy: Audioglobe, The U.K./Canada: P.H.D., Czech Rep.: M.A. Bona, Turkey: Hammer Müzik, Slovakia: Extremum Records, Germany: Efa Medien Gmbh, South America: Toxic Records, Poland: Morbid Noizz, The Benelux: Suburban, Australia & N.Z.: Shock Distribution, Australia: N.S.M., Portugal: Musica Alternativa, Romania: Rocris Disc, Russia: Apostrophe, Japan: Pony Canyon.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 55597 10817 4
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS T-5079/ PCD-45 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L022
- Label Code: LC 3383
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b