Tracklist Hide Credits
- Cameraman [Assistant Camera] – Annelise Leonhardt
- Cameraman [Film Camera] – Gudrun Kothe, Jochen Schoberth, Johannes Kothe
- Design [Graphic Design], Layout – D.E. Christman
- Executive-Producer – Patrick Rodgers
- Lighting [Light Visuals] – VJ Falcotronik*
- Music Director – Paul Robb
- Performer [Information Society Is] – James Cassidy, Kurt Larson, Paul Robb
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Kyle Cassidy
Filmed at the Trocadero Theatre in Philadelphia, January 5th, 2008.
Concert support bands: Cesium 137, ThouShaltNot.
Track 1-14 published by Universal-MCA
Manufactured in Canada.
From the official website:
In addition to the full concert, the DVD contains all five videos released by the band during their time at Warner Records, available for the first time on DVD, taken directly from Warner’s archive masters.
Bonus features include several photo montages, a video montage from their first tour of South America in the late 1980s, and a few other clips, including the infamous “Wall Street” video.
As if that wasn’t enough, the DVD also contains a full version of the band’s digital-only “Modulator” EP in MP3 format. Only available through digital download, this nine-track EP contains remixes from the Synthesizer album by such folks as Dave Aude’ and Tommie Sunshine, as well as a brand new track with Kurt on vocals (“Don’t Touch The Devil”) and a live recording of a track not previously available in stores (“Wrongful Death”).
This DVD is in NTSC format, which is the standard for American DVD players. Customers outside of North America using PAL or SECAM systems may or may not be able to view NTSC format. There is no Region Code on this DVD (Region Code 0).
Standard DVD case.
Outer insert: color print.
Inner insert: color print both sides.
DVD: color print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 87132 13012 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW60
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6730
- Matrix / Runout: 001291.SOCAN L0 SG24990
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 001291.SOCAN L1 SG24991
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|10004-9||Information Society||It Is Useless To Resist Us (25 Years Of Information Society) (DVD-V, NTSC)||Lab 344||10004-9||Brazil||2010||Sell This Version|