Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bells – Kirston Lightowler
- Cello – Kirston Lightowler
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Matthew Swiezynski
- Guitar – Matthew Swiezynski
- Harmonium – Matthew Swiezynski
- Loops – Diane Granahan, Matthew Swiezynski
- Mastered By – Taylor Deupree
- Photography By – Tarrl Lightowler
- Producer – Arthur De Eriomém
- Psaltery – Kirston Lightowler
- Recorded By [Field Recordings] – Diane Granahan, Tarrl Lightowler
- Singing Bowls – Kirston Lightowler
- Tenor Saxophone – Tarrl Lightowler
- Turntables – Diane Granahan, Matthew Swiezynski
This album is inspired by various recordings from 1969.
Recorded in the Drei Gewässer barn, rain storm recording 25.12.2009 & Drei Gewässer Studios 27.12.2009.
Plus Oiseaux Invisibles Studios, California, 2011.
Instruments : bells, bowed tibetan prayer bowl, cello, field recordings, guitars, harmonium, loops, nightingale devise, portable 78 player (Ravel's Gaspard de la Nuit, Walter Gieseking), psaltery, tenor sax, shakuhachi flute (Watazumido-Shuso)
Limited edition of 545 copies including a download code.
Due to a manufacturing error, this album was not actually released until February 2012, though album says 2011