- Conductor – John Adams (tracks: A1)
- Design [Album] – Alison Allen
- Engineer – Lolly Lewis (tracks: A1), Oliver diCicco (tracks: A2 to B3), Robert Missbach (tracks: A1)
- French Horn – Brian McCarty (tracks: A1), William Klingelofer* (tracks: A1)
- Liner Notes [The Music Of Ingram Marshall: A Personal View] – John Adams
- Mandolin – Foster Reed (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Photography By – Jim Bengston
- Trombone – Don Kennelly (tracks: A1), Marc Kenley (tracks: A1)
- Trumpet – Jim Miller (35) (tracks: A1), Tim Wilson (28) (tracks: A1)
- Voice, Piano, Electronics [Serge Modular] – Ingram Marshall (tracks: A2 to B3)
"Gradual Requiem" was recorded at Möbius Studio, San Francisco, California.
The album was mixed at Möbius Studio.
"Gradual Requiem is dedicated to the memory of my father, Harry R. Marshall (1900-1979)"
Published by IBU Music, B.M.I.
Includes a single-sided, 12"-sized insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): NA 002 A RE 3 17762(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): NA 002 B RE 4 17777(3)
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|NA 002-C||Ingram Marshall||Fog Tropes / Gradual Requiem (Cass, Album)||New Albion||NA 002-C||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|none||Ingram Marshall||Fog Tropes ▪ Gradual Requiem ▪ Gambuh I (CDr, Album, RE)||Ioda||none||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|ALE 002||Ingram Marshall||Fog Tropes / Gradual Requiem (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Arc Light Editions||ALE 002||UK||2014||Sell This Version|
|ALE002||Ingram Marshall||Fog Tropes // Gradual Requiem (6xFile, WAV, Album, RM)||Arc Light Editions||ALE002||UK||2014|
|NA 002||Ingram Marshall||Fog Tropes / Gradual Requiem / Gambuh I (CD, Album)||New Albion||NA 002||US||1994||Sell This Version|