Insomnia Isterica / Embalming Theatre – Tramontata Luce / Conservation
- Artwork [Embalming Theatre], Layout [Embalming Theatre] – Darken Art
- Artwork [Insomnia Isterica Artworks], Graphics [Insomnia Isterica Graphics By] – GTH*
- Bass – Tash Crest (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass, Vocals [Screams] – Giulio The Huere (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – Attila The Brutal (tracks: A1 to A5), Ture Sculp (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar – D. Ummy (tracks: B1 to B3), Stun (4) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Mirko Fashion Boy (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Lacquer Cut By – FK*
- Mastered By – Ph!L!pp Schweidler* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mixed By – Ksd (2) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Music By, Lyrics By – xIAxIAx* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gregor Indergand (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals – Cit Salp (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals [Growls] – Fafo Grugno Cane (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Written-By, Lyrics By – ET* (tracks: B1 to B3)
Mixed in January 2011.
Embalming Theatre recorded and mixed at Hedgehog Studios in April 2010 in Schattdorf UR. Mastered & Department of Noise.
"Mouth-raped By Motorcycle Gang" - December 2003 / Malaysia: A schoolgirl was forced to perform oral sex on about 20 youths in the presence of her boyfriend.
"My Wife In Concrete Pt. 1" - May 2002 / Achen (GER): A man killed his wife due to a lack of love and trust. In his cellar he buried her in concrete.
"Jamaicabre Rum" - May 2006 / Hungary: Hungarian builders found a surprising cause for the drink's special taste. Cheers!
Limited to 450 hand-numbered copies.
Includes a folded Insomnia Isterica poster.
¡ZAS! Autoproduzioni & Grind Ambush Records don't have a catalog number for this release.
Lacquer cutting company and pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 110590 A1 FK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 110590 B1 FK