Insomnia Isterica / Grøssel* – Insomnia Isterica / Grøssel
|A1||–Insomnia Isterica||Sono Agitato|
|A3||–Insomnia Isterica||Aria Sporca|
|A4||–Insomnia Isterica||Inutile Schiavo|
|A5||–Insomnia Isterica||Stare Bene Per Forza|
|A6||–Insomnia Isterica||Bere Di Domenica|
|B1||–Grossel||We Don't Want Your Politics (...We Just Want Some Fucking Mince)|
|B2||–Grossel||Eat Weed Not Meat|
|B3||–Grossel||Scandalous Abhorrent Horrid Horrible Expiration|
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 145800O
- Arranged By [Disarrangements By] – Insomnia Isterica (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Artwork [“Totentanz” Paper Cuts By] – Walter Draesner
- Artwork By, Layout – Huere G.*
- Bass – Minceka (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass, Vocals – Huere Giulio* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Drums – Unholy Dave (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums, Vocals – Folklor Attila* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Guitar – Aganthocles (tracks: B1 to B4), Gigi Mirko* (tracks: A1 to A6), Lopintado* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – GG Mirko* (tracks: A1 to A6), Thibaut Thrower (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Music By [Noise By] – Huere G.* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Vocals – Putrid Pibe (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Words By – Attila* (tracks: A1 to A6)
“Totentanz” paper cuts (collected in 1922).
Thanks to Grossel for the mince and to the DIY labels that have helped us out.
Grossel recorded live at The Toilet Seatless Fortress.
Thanks to Insomnia Isterica and all labels involved.
Fuck Governments. Long live Mincecore.
Limited to 517 hand-numbered copies.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 145800O1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 145800O2/A